Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Made-it and a Freebie

Happy Monday everyone! I spent my morning teaching at a writing camp and will be heading off to VBS later this afternoon. I just wanted to quickly link up with Tara for Monday Made it!


The first project I worked on this week was my Reading Skills and Strategies Bookmarks and Organizers.





I had put this product up earlier in the year, it is a bunch of items I've created to use with my students...but didn't realize when I posted it on TPT that you couldn't have any Word clipart until I read this post. So I spent the week reworking all of the items and replacing all of the World clipart with clipart I purchased/downloaded from TPT.
 
Here's a freebie for you. It is my Synthesizing Bookmark and Organizer. If you download it and use it be sure to let me know what you think!


Another product I worked on this week was My Writer's Toolkit. This product is something I have given to my students for years-but it wasn't very cute. I "cutesied" it up with some fun boarders, but kept it simple.

What have you been up to this week?

1 comment:

  1. I like the Writer's toolkit. I am becoming addicted to making all my things cuter. Work seems so much more fun when it looks cute. Thank you for sharing.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete